Welcome to Graceades Cottage.
Graceades Cottage is an integrated community hub that is inclusive and responsive to local needs. The centre, in Bidwill, provides resources and programs with a focus on education, vocation, health, leisure and recreation. Graceades Community Cottage was originally formed by a group of residents in 1980. The name originated from the combination of the two street names in the complex where the cottage was located: "Gracilis" Way and "Oreades" Way.
- By providing an efficient level of service provision and innovative work practices, Graceades Cottage aims to create and integrated community hub that inclusive and responsive to local community needs.
- By providing diverse services that offer equal access to all who live in the community we continue to build effective partnerships and networks that assist in supporting and promoting stronger communities that are sustainable.
- Mt Druitt, a community that is: Committed to social justice, caring and cohesive, informed, proactive, resilient, respectful, responsive, strong, united, and vibrant. In turn, has pride and a strong voice for individuals in need.
Meet Our Team
- Patricia Formosa - Manager
- Ivanka Pelikan - Team Leader
- Brenda Ransom - Administration
- Janice O'Neill - Children Programs
Meet Our Executive Team
- Elaine Parker - Vice President
- Barbara Hopkinson - Treasure
- Julie Britton - Board Member
- Leanne Murray - Board Member
- Bridget Prior - Board Member
Help Graceades Cottage empower and enrich lives.
Graceades Community Cottage appreciates your helping hand towards building an inclusive and sustainable community.